Benefits of Dental Implants
Did you know that the preferred method of tooth replacement is the dental implant? More people in Ottawa each year turn to dental implants as the best solution for restoring their teeth, smiles, and quality of life.
Dental implants placement is a procedure similar to an extraction, but more graceful. Implants are commonly completed in under an hour. Dental implants boast one of the highest success rate of any dental procedure, including fillings, root canals, and crowns!
Fill out the form for a no obligation consultation today. Ask the friendly staff at the Ottawa Denture & Implant Centre how you can get the denture treatment you need, and learn if you qualify for a low monthly payment plan.
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is a surgically-placed, artificial tooth root that provides a permanent base for replacement teeth. Small, medical-grade, root-shaped titanium implants are secured in the jawbone and gum tissues. They serve as the anchor for replacement teeth. This means that your implanted teeth will not slip or move and you are free to easily and confidently eat whatever you want.
When properly cared for, dental implants will typically last a lifetime. By contract, conventional dentures have an average lifespan of seven to twelve years and require periodic adjustments. They do not stop bone loss and only modestly delay changes in facial appearance. Dental implants help to prevent bone loss and preserve facial appearance.
Additional Benefits of Dental Implants
- They are more comfortable and secure than conventional dentures
- They improve your oral health, appearance, and self-esteem
- Dentures made on dental implants are very durable and will last for years
- They do not require messy adhesives
- They are a proven restoration option with a long, clinical history and excellent success rate
- Implant retained dentures are more stable
- They look and feel like you have your own teeth
- They let you eat, smile, laugh, and chew naturally
- They offer the chance of a permanent solution
- They stimulate the jaw bone much like natural teeth, thus preserving bone quantity and quality
- Implants can be placed in conjunction with immediate dentures, allowing extractions, implants, and dentures to be placed in the same appointment
For Immediate Denture
Assistance, Call Us Now!