Soft Liner Advantages
A denture soft liner is a layer of soft, pliable material that is fitted between your denture and oral tissues to provide comfort and relief for individuals who cannot tolerate the stress of dentures due to soreness, receding, or flat gums.
Advantages of Soft Liners
- Greater comfort (a significant number of denture wearers with chronic discomfort have experienced great relief)
- Clinical evidence indicates that almost everyone tolerates soft liner materials
- With denture soft liners, many denture wearers report that they can chew food more comfortably
- A proven technology, soft liners have been offered to patients for more than 20 years, and over that time, the materials and technology have steadily improved
Considerations for Soft Liners
- Soft liners require the use of proper cleaners and good home care
- Soft liners require regular follow-up visits with a Denturist to examine the fit of the dentures, the health of a patient’s oral tissues, and to ensure professional cleaning
Get Gum Soreness Relief Now.
Call us Today!